MAYBE WAVY

Crispy pictured atop fence during Crispy's early go-go boot period

Dear Friends & Belovèd Arch Enemy Bizzaro Supermen,

I have been hard at work and not dying and also writing the fourth book in the WAVY trilogy: MAYBE WAVY. That's right! It's only a maybe-a collection of all the work that I thought was not worth saving in one handy 430+ page mess. Funny thing is (God I love funny things is) I think I like this one the best of all the WAVIES. So poo on you, WAVY I, II, and II. Make room for !V.

I hope to have this collected, edited, proof read, formatted, designed and covered by party time. Please pray for me, if you like to pray.

Love unlimited,

Crispy

And here is the first page of many, written when I was, I think, 2:

THIS IS MY BARBER

Take us to this movie
‘THE SPIDER WITHIN THE FLY”
and leave us there filled with sadness
and our hair uncut by the world’s
greatest composers!

Late Spring, 1983

Comments

Molly Gaudry said…
Crispy wears go go boots?
Ricky Garni said…
Alas, no longer. And don't even get me started on what happened to my nehru jacket.

Popular Posts