A FUNNY ESCALATOR EXPERIENCE, SEEN FROM THE OUTSIDE

After a busy day at work, I wanted to see a movie about a reclusive author.

I turned on the television and opened a bottle of root beer.

Yummy.

The next thing I know I am watching a cat in a cage being force fed a diet of mind-altering psychotropics by CIA operatives who were engaged in classified mind-control experiments that rendered cats as well as college students and professors and volunteers with the look of wild animals fighting to stand upright in a wind tunnel while trying to escape on an escalator that is having seizures itself and is covered with razor wire.

Some recovered, some did not.

It’s true, there are a lot of good reasons to make careful decisions. They make a good point.

Still, all I wanted to do was see a movie about a reclusive author.

One with a happy ending.

One with a funny story about a dinosaur.

Comments

Popular Posts