Oh, BY CRISPY



What was that in my dream last night?

I feel very lucky to have my job. When most people ask: “What was that in my dream last night?" They have to describe it, talking about things like electric grids and green brains, eyeballs and staircases and no one nearby because they just aren’t or because they fell down or something and people listening sometimes have a hard time following exactly what you are talking about.

Besides, talking about your dreams these days is not à la mode. It is something that is important to talk about, but to talk about quite quickly so you can move on to other things, like playing the pianoforte.

Luckily for me I do a lot of drawing, in my job and out, and so after I have done all my work drawing I just sit down and draw what was in my dream last night and then say ”What do you suppose it means?”

It’s much easier for people when you do that, and quicker, too, although I cannot guarantee that they will say “Oh, it’s obvious.” They might just say "hmmm." Or they might just say, "Do you play the pianoforte?" And I do. It's just like a normal piano, only stronger. I like to play it.

all artwork, except likenesses of Lyndon B. Johnson, by Crispy Flotilla ® 2006

Comments

Anonymous said…
I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Popular Posts