CRISPY AND GENERAL DEPORTMENT IN THE TEA ROOM WITH REGARD TO JAMES JOYCE

If you look outside my window on a clear Spring day, here is what you usually see:



The study of the ceremony can take a lifetime. How fearful am I of anything that takes a lifetime. I cannot study the tea room. It wouldn’t leave any time for me to study James Joyce. You know James Joyce. As in James ‘it takes a lifetime’ Joyce. I don’t have enough lifetimes. Not for James Joyce and tea. Would you like a cup of James, I mean, tea? I don’t know anything about it, but I will bet my life that it is good.

all artwork, except likenesses of Lyndon B. Johnson, by Crispy Flotilla ® 2006

Comments

Anonymous said…
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
Anonymous said…
Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

Popular Posts