PT 1: POEM REPRINTED WITHOUT ANYONE'S PERMISSION LEAST OF ALL THE PERMISSION of R. A. Riekki BECAUSE GOODNESS SHOULD BE REPRINTED with or without it

The List Of Famous Mustaches
by R. A. Riekki

When I think of famous mustaches I think of Hitler and the Village People. Take away Hitler, the Village People, and my Dad and no other mustaches immediately come to mind, except for Tom Selleck. And a milk mustache my sister had whenever she‘d eat Mom‘s oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. And another mustache that wasn‘t really a mustache was when I would hold up a plunger over my upper lip and tell my brother I had grown a mustache in the shape of a plunger and he would tell me to put it down, that my mustache had been in the toilet. My brother had brain surgery two months ago and the scars on the top of his head look like a Frankenstein mustache.

Comments

Popular Posts