MODERN LOVE

I remember an interesting skit by George Carlin, about the appropriate time that must pass before one deletes a deceased love one from an address book (or iPhone speed dial.)

But what about gift queues? I have a good number of gifts that I intended to send Faye, eventually, but did not. I sent others, but again, how can you feel anything now but "It wasn't enough." So, before I say goodbye to them, I thought I would share them with you. Perhaps some of you might like some of them.

If you knew Faye, you might know that she would have (possibly) enjoyed these books. If you knew Faye, you probably loved her, too.

Here is the first:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0520248554/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

So obvious a choice–why explain?

Bye bye for now.

Comments

Popular Posts