A CRISPY CONFESSION

I am not sure if I was reading it correctly, but if I was, there is a very famous philosopher out there, I won’t mention who specifically, but this philosopher, very deep and complicated and all of that, and poised, too, and elegant,
a philosopher who dresses nicely and always says the right thing, well, this philosopher, who the whole world thinks so highly of, in truth he, I’m sorry, this is so hard to say so I hesitate to even say it. But I’ve got to say it. Deep breath. OK. This philosopher, when he is away from his pens and his books and his deep thoughts and all the applause for his profound thinking ideas and all of that, well, this philosopher, this guy, when he is alone,he–I can’t even say it. I wish I didn’t even know. Maybe I didn’t read it correctly, Actually, forget it.

Comments

Popular Posts