LAURENCE



Laurence Olivier isn't funny, but if you watch him in a room full of people, he can be very funny. He can be very funny because he is so serious, but it’s hard to know how funny that is unless you are in a room full of people. The best time of the night is the moment before the first person in that room full of people can’t hold it inside any longer and laughs outloud at Laurence Olivier - it could even be the best time of your entire life. It’s exciting, and
Right now I am in a room full of people, and we are all waiting for Laurence Olivier to show up. It’s a nice theatre, isn’t it? He won’t be surprised when he shows up but he will be so fucking serious that it will make you want to laugh. Believe me, I know what I am talking about. This isn’t my first rodeo, nor is it the first rodeo of Laurence Olivier.

Comments

Popular Posts