THE BATMAN

When Batman was first released in 1939, he wasn’t Batman. He was The Batman. OK. Here we go. The Batman went to the Fortress of Solitude to visit The Superman. The Batman and the Superman were The Friends. Ever since I was a little child, I wished that I could be The Friends with The Batman and The Superman, or at the very least be The Friends with The Spiderman. But that was not a fantasy, it was The Fantasy, and living The It made me The Sad and The Weird and The Lonely Boy Who had no real The Friends and wished he could The Die. Luckily, The Years passed, The Batman became Batman, The Superman became Superman, No Real The Friends became one good friend, and The Die became I want to The Live. Well, live. Why not? It’s better than The Nothing, if nothing else.

Comments

Popular Posts