SKA!

The first day that I ever heard SKA music I felt as though I had just been born. Everything seemed so new and fresh. I felt as though I had fallen in love for the first time. I felt as though I had run so fast through the woods that I thought my heart was going to burst. I felt as though I had played the piano and had laughed as though there was nothing more delightful in the entire world and I was playing terribly. I felt as though I had stolen apples from the corner store. I felt as though I jumped over a turnstile and jumped onto a train to who knows where. I felt as though I had juggled oranges on the curb and they all fell down and it felt wonderful. It felt so wonderful that I felt as though I had laughed - at strangers, at loved ones, at my family, at celebrities and I felt as though they had all laughed too. Not at first, naturally, but I began to laugh and I felt so new and wonderful and they began to laugh too and they felt the exact same way. And we all stood up and raised our voices to the heavens and sang together to the skies: this has nothing to do with SKA music whatsoever!

Comments

Popular Posts