OR IS IT STATIONARY?

I bought a pen a long time ago and wanted to show it off but the more I thought about it the more I realized that there are very few opportunities to show off your pen if you want to do that. I guess you could write a check for someone but usually people don’t look at you when you are writing a check because that isn’t polite. You could write a love letter, but you have the same problem there, too. Someone once suggested that a suicide note would be perfect, but I told him that was about the lamest thing I ever heard and he looked really offended and I immediately regretted saying that because it was so impolite and I hurt his feelings. And so I wrote him a letter of apology right there on the spot and handed it to him without saying a word. He read the note and didn’t say a thing and looked at me for a long time, just staring at the note. Then he smiled and he looked like he was no longer going to kill himself and finally he said: “That’s beautiful stationery. Where did you get it?”

Comments

Popular Posts