THE POETRY OF JEFF BRIDGES' GOLDEN BLOND HAIR WITH GUNMETAL GREY

Sometimes I worry about my abilities. Am I talented? I wonder. And even if I think I am talented, I think: But am I not as talented as that guy is, or that girl is, or especially as that guy is!

But then I like to look at the picture of Jeff Bridges smiling on the cover of MEN'S JOURNAL magazine. His hair is golden blond. But also, there are streaks of gunmetal grey. I like the golden blond, I always have, but now there are streaks of gunmetal grey to like, too. The golden blond strands are happy as they can be, and so are the gunmtal grey strands. And they don’t mind being next to each other. Still, the golden blond strands candidly admit that they are glad that they aren’t grey, even though they like grey. They like golden blond better. And the gunmetal grey streaks, candidly admit the exact same thing, they just have to admit it in reverse.

Jeff Bridges is really smiling on the cover of MEN'S JOURNAL magazine. Everybody is happy. And when everybody is happy, I am happy.

Comments

Popular Posts