DEAR DIARY

I tried to draw pictures of Beethoven, Mozart, Moe Howard and Jack Lemmon. Beethoven was the easiest. He was incredibly cinchy. It was all that curly hair. Jack Lemmon doesn’t have much of a face, although you always like him, you can’t help it. Also his hair is lame, a la 1950. Moe Howard’s hair doesn’t make sense to draw because people just won’t believe it when they see it. Even when it was grey, it was just as unbelievable, only grey. I used to think of him as the angry Beatle. Mozart was pretty easy, he had curly hair too. I tried him twice, but I got bored. Mozart Boring Face. I tried Jack Lemmon three times and I just got more and more upset. He played the piano really well so I thought I would draw a picture of him at the piano and the piano looked great! but Jack Lemmon still doesn’t have much of a face. This all started because this morning I thought I would write a book about Jack Lemmon, but I couldn’t decide if that would be a good idea or not. I spent the entire day drawing even though it was a beautiful day out and lots of kids were swimming in the pool. But by the time the sun set I changed my mind and decided to write a book about Beethoven. I think it would be much easier and more interesting. I would like to make it nine pages long, because he wrote nine symphonies. His curly hair was everywhere on the piano, or it will be once I am finished. I am still working on it. I have about nine pages to go. Well, nine pages.

Comments

Popular Posts