CLAIRVOYANTS and BEARS

CLAIRVOYANTS

Today I watched a coming attraction about a movie regarding a clairvoyant and I was bored and yawning throughout the coming attraction because I really couldn’t care less about clairvoyants and then suddenly a flood came rushing into a faraway village with thundering power. At that point I thought: if only I could watch a movie that was only about floods without clairvoyants, without a single one. then I would be the happiest man on earth, or better yet, if I could be in a flood, and I know that sounds insensitive, but I have to be honest, I would like to be in a flood. I really would.

BEARS

I want to be in a flood as often as possible although I realize that it’s like with bears it’s a lot different when they are closer to you. Although I really have no interest in being near a bear. What’s the point? What can a bear do for you? The best a bear can do for you is give you an interesting animal to draw, but they do not tend to stand still very much, certainly not long enough to render into a proper drawing. And so you are just left with nothing but a poorly drawn bear. And sadness. A flood, though, can make you happy. Even the thought of it can make you happy. Don’t ask me why: nobody knows for sure. And the thought doesn’t even compare to the flood itself, when it comes. It can even make you laugh. Nothing quite compares. Why? Again, don’t ask me why, but everyone agrees. There’s nothing better than a flood unless it is another flood right after it.

Comments

Popular Posts