THINGS I LEARNED TODAY, pt. IV or V BY CRISPY

A fork is harder to draw than a spoon.

A cockroach can live for seven days without
food, but only one day without water.

Virginia Woolf made fun of Lord Byron.

T.S. Eliot made fun of Lord Byron.

I can live for one day without Virginia Woolf.

I can live for seven days without T.S. Eliot.

I made fun of Lord Byron.

Just kidding.

I am always just kidding.

It’s a pretty day outside again.

When someone says, “sunburnt nation” they are usually
referring to Africa, esp. in poems by Lord Byron.

Henry Rousseau didn’t understand how bananas grew, and they
do grow in sunburnt nations including Africa, for example.

Henry Rousseau stared at tigers in the zoo,
at bananas in the grocery store.

Jones Root Beer, made with real cane sugar,
is a delightful treat on a hot summer day.

We’re all doomed.


all artwork, including handsome monsters but not crinkly devilish types,
® mr. crispy flotilla, 2008

Comments

Popular Posts