E-BOOKS AVAILABLE


Hello from Crispy.

The following e-books are available for anyone who I have never met or anyone whom I haven't seen in at least three years or at least think I haven't seen in three years*:

EL HOMBRE DE LA CAPA CASTELLANA (1999)

APARTMENT STORIES REDUX (2000)

HOLIDAYS (2000)

POMMES FRITES (2002)

MY FAVORITE PRESIDENTS (2007)

CRITIQUES, COMPLAINTS, ODES & INTERLUDES (2008)

CHRISTINE (2008)

Send me a note and I will send you a copy file in a jiffy. As with all my work, none of it is copyrighted, exponentially increasing the possibility that people will be talking in crispy aphorisms without fear of admonishment, in the year, for example, 2009.


Cordially,

Crispy





*unless they were wearing a clever disguise. I don't know, surprise me!

Comments

Popular Posts