REFLECTIONS ON THINGS THAT I ADMIRE AND THINGS THAT I DARE NOT MENTION SHORTLY BEFORE DINNER, by CRISPY

UNTIL YOU HAVE SEEN THIS MAN IN ACTION, YOU HAVEN'T LIVED!


In the interest of full disclosure, I really don't know who this man is. The image, however, is called 'Butterbean Punch' and I can believe that. Actually, even though he looks pretty big, I am pretty sure that I would be really embarassed if I fell down after he hit me, * particularly if his name has something to do with butterbeans.


Honestly, I was just looking for a picture of the Grand Ole Opry. Sometimes it is nice to take the road not taken.


Once you have, however, it has been taken. And the next thing you know, you have to deal with a really scary guy whose punches are like butterbeans. And then you are saying, OK, what should I do now?


* I was going to remind my faithful readers of a way in which I hurt myself once on a slide that was really slippery but why bring this up, it would only make me relive the pain.


all artwork, including monsters but not old timey photographs,
® mr. crispy flotilla, 2007

Comments

Popular Posts