I HARDLY EVER GO TO THE BAKERY ANYMORE SAID A DOEFUL CRISPY

I hardly ever go to bakeries. it’s just one of those things that you forget about even though you love it. How can that be? I don’t know. For example: my best friend? I saw him two years ago. I read a very exciting TALES TO ASTONISH starring FIN FANG FOOM--35 years ago. I have it around here somewhere. I say this because I haven’t done either since then, I have another best friend, too. We ate strawberries at the Plaza Hotel in, I think, 1976. As for the bakery, you can always tell when a woman is European. It’s in the way they tie a scarf around their neck. No matter how hard an American tries to do it, they can’t. And when you see a European with her scarf tied just right, I mean, euro-right, then you can’t help but wonder why you haven’t gone to a bakery in such a long time. I mean because I think she owns this bakery. This Scarf Wearing European And There Is No Doubt About It Bakery Shop Owner Woman. I would like to order an Almond Crunch Curl pastry but not 'to go' no. I would like to stay and see what else has been going on lately.


all artwork, except likenesses of Lyndon B. Johnson, by Crispy Flotilla ® 2006

Comments

Popular Posts