CRISPY CONSIDERS: A TRUE STORY

Here in North Carolina, there is an apartment complex with a small pool in the center. Near the bottom of the pool, at about an eight foot depth, there is a small black spider that has not moved for days. Next to him is a small black truck, proportionally about the right size for a spider of his size, I would say about 3 inches tall, four inches long. The chassis and wheels seem to be in good shape, although they most likely have sustained some water damage. Next to the pool’s edge, a small, fluffy dog sniffs the water somewhat apprehensively, unaware of the spider and the truck. The sun reflects off the water and momentarily startles the dog. I am not making this stuff up! *


*except for the parts about the truck and stuff. How could I know there what was there? I am blind. I am typing on one of those special blind people whatchamacallit typewriters.

Comments

Popular Posts