MONDAY

Today I thought: If I had 4.8 million dollars, I would buy Frank Sinatra’s Villa Maggio desert hideaway outside of Palms Springs, CA. complete with heliport and swimming pool and kitchen for cooking pasta like Frank Sinatra. But if I did that with my 4.8 million dollars, I would be broke, as Villa Maggio costs 4.8 million dollars. So I would like to have at least 5.8 million dollars before I bought Villa Maggio. Just to be on the safe side, 6.8 would be even better than 5.8, as would 7.8 rather than 4.8 or 5.8 or 6, or more than 7.8 if possible. 10.8 would be perfect–with 10.8, I would be the happiest man alive in the desert with a swimming pool.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Arthur,
You can buy Frank's Villa Maggio any time...4.4 million..Mint Condition..wwww.villamaggio.com
Let me know..
Kim

Popular Posts