WEDNESDAY IS BRAUTIGAN DAY

Today I realized that after all these years there is only one thing I wish that Richard Brautigan hadn’t told me about himself and that is that he is hairy. Was hairy.


Today I said Wow! That’s really something but I wasn’t really thinking about anything.


Today I received a letter that said: Where’d you go, Mister?


Today a scary old smelly man said HEY, I LIKE your bowtie and then started picking his teeth with a paper clip.


Today I concluded: No one can write about having your picture taken with a chicken in Maui, feeding hot dogs to crows, watching old Japanese women weep while looking at horror movie posters, getting angry at a little red spider trying to weave a web on your arm, or missing your daughter, quite like Richard Brautigan, who is hairy.

Comments

Popular Posts