HERE COME THE ANTS


The man on the television warned me that soon the ants would come, soon the moist warm weather would bring the ants, and that there was nothing I could do about it, for they would come, and they would come in hordes, and you better run for your mammy and your little blankey because here comes the ants and there is nothing you can do about it. Buddy.
Unless you place a trail of cornmeal along the edge of your sink. Ants can eat cornmeal, but they cannot digest it, and soon after eating it, they will die, and those who are close to them will die, and the rest will die as well, and you won’t have to worry about ants anymore and you will be able to rest and enjoy the world again and it will be sunshiny and sweet and everything said the beautiful lady with the chestnut hair and the blue blouse and the white shoes on television, the woman I loved much more than I loved the man on television would said you should run for my life, you better run for your life,  here come the ants, although I do love him, also, I love the excitement of loving him, oh so much, I do.


Comments

Popular Posts