WEDNESDAY

Today somebody asked me to put periods on all of my sentences.

Today I realized that I like the Fagles’ translation of the Iliad best because it is printed on 100% rag paper which feels nice and rough and old fashioned.

Today I discovered that Ovaltine was actually first called “Ovomaltine”–a really bad typo occurred in 1909, while on its way to England.

Today Dash reminded me that I had a nightmare after watching a cartoon in which an eye popped out of a dumb man’s head, even though we laughed when it popped out before I said goodnight and went to bed.

Today I discovered that Norweigan marzipan chocolate sticks aren’t really that hot.

Today I didn’t look up the word ‘quorum’ because I think I have a good idea what it means.

Today I am still sad that I can’t use the name Edouard Glissant for a pen name. It’s already taken.

I know a bisexual actor who died of AIDS (at the age of 70!) who always played a servant or a butler or a kindly friend. He seemed really nice. His wife loved him very much.

Comments

Popular Posts